RE/MAX Premier Group: Outstanding agents. Outstanding Results.
We want to give back to our community. We live here. We work here.
— Florin Patrascoiu, Chief Inspiration Officer
RE/MAX Premier Group
Welcome to RE/MAX Premier Group. Our specialty is impacting and improving the lives of our customers and our communities. The Tampa Bay Area in Florida is our home.
Having a positive impact on our clients requires much more than helping them buy and sell Tampa Bay Real Estate. RE/MAX Premier Group associates are community players with an average of 12 years experience in the real estate business.
RE/MAX Premier Group is a special kind of real estate company. We're grateful to serve in this beautiful region, and our associates are intent on giving back to our customers and the communities we serve.
We are Philanthropic
A portion of every sale through RE/MAX Premier Group is donated to a local charity including:
- Children's Miracle Network
- Juvenile Diabetes Society
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life
Our focus on giving back keeps RE/MAX Premier Group Broker/Owner Florin Patrascoiu grounded. His company is consistently ranked in the top 5 percent of real estate companies in the Tampa Bay area.
"What is important to me is building long term relationships and impacting and improving the lives of our clients," Florin said. "We want to give back to our community. We live here. We work here."
We are Part of a Powerful Network
RE/MAX Premier Group's affiliation with RE/MAX International opens up a world of possibilities to you.
- RE/MAX International oversees nearly 100,000 agents in more than 70 countries.
- Despite our geographic reach, our agents are all part of a tight-knit network. RE/MAX agents are encouraged to get involved with their communities whether in a small rural township, or a thriving metropolitan city.
- When you enlist RE/MAX Premier Group, you enlist the services of 100,000 allies throughout the world.
We are Eco-Conscious
We focus on the sustainability and environmental well-being of our communities. We donate money, time, and information to make our world better.
In fact, our agents have the opportunity to participate in training programs that teach them to counsel builders and homeowners in the art of creating eco-friendly housing.
We're Here to Serve You
RE/MAX Premier Group is 25 agents strong and growing. Our team has a culmination of many years of experience in buying and selling Tampa Bay Real Estate. RE/MAX Premier Group agents reach higher by educating themselves about technology, market trends, and all things related to Tampa Bay Real Estate. However, there is one team member that stands out in our crowd - it's you!You are the boss here!
We offer our 5-star service to help you achieve your real estate goals, and we'll exceed your expectations in the process.
We Have Dreams Just Like You
RE/MAX Premier Group has a philosophy about dreams. We believe dreams do come true when people come together to nourish them. We want to make your real estate dreams come true. That's why we have created this interactive website. We want to exchange information with you. We want to interact with you.
- Tell us about your dream home. Watch the miracle of our network!
- Ready to sell your home? We would be delighted to provide you with a free Market Analysis. We understand today's turbulent market and can help you make sound decisions based on well-researched, documented information. That's how we do business. Excellence is our minimum standard.
- Browse through our Featured Searches for:
- Single Family Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Building Lots
Take a virtual tour of some of our finest properties for sale!
- Want to "see what's out there"? Try national search for properties.
- Find community information about the Tampa Bay Area in Florida through our interactive tools!
- Get customized relocation information for any community that interests you!
- Get great advice on how to prepare your home to sell
We Want to Be Your REALTOR®
Take time to explore www.PremierHomeStore.com because we offer a lot more than Tampa Bay Real Estate services here. Our shelves are stocked with information and services designed to make your life easier and better.
Looking for Tampa Bay Real Estate? Don't wait! Contact us today.
How Can I be Sure I'm Getting the Right Florida Real Estate Agent?
When it comes to selling your Florida home, most people agree the guidance of a professional Florida real estate agent is essential.RE/MAX Premier Group agents are "Above the Crowd!"
RE/MAX Associates average more Florida real estate sales per agent than other Florida real estate agents. And, they hold more professional designations than other Florida real estate agents. Our Florida real estate agents work to master the latest technologies, sales strategies, marketing innovations and business systems.
Whether buying or selling a home in Florida, it's important to choose a Florida real estate agent who meets your individual housing needs. This can be done by conducting an interview. Here are some questions to ask a prospective Florida real estate agent when trying to sell your Florida home:
- Are you a full time Florida real estate agent or REALTOR®?
- How long have you been selling homes as a Florida real estate agent?
- Are you familiar with the Florida areas I'm considering for relocation?
- What types of Florida houses do you usually handle as a Florida real estate agent?
- How much of your Florida real estate agent business comes from referrals and repeat clients?
- How many sales have you closed in Florida as a Florida real estate agent?
- How many properties did you list in the past year in Florida as a Florida real estate agent?
- What percentage of your listings sold during the listing period?
- Did the homes you sold as a Florida real estate agent sell close to the asking price?
- In your experience as a Florida real estate agent, how many days do your Florida homes stay on the market?
- Will you guide us as we prepare the house to be shown?
- Will we receive a copy of the marketing plan you plan to employ in Florida and elsewhere?
- How will you advertise our home in Florida and other relevant areas? In what publications and when will ads run?
- Will you employ an Internet marketing program?
- As a Florida real estate agent do you have an Internet presence established?
- When do you plan to hold open houses? How will you advertise an open house in Florida?
- As a Florida real estate agent will you do any other marketing to get the word out throughout Florida and other parts of the nation?
- How often will you communicate with me?
- Do you handle special circumstances (short sales, foreclosures, etc.) and are you familiar with Florida real estate laws?
Analyze the answers to the questions you ask and choose a Florida real estate agent with whom you feel comfortable. This is your home. You should have the correct Florida real estate agent to guide you through the relocation process.
Your RE/MAX Premier Group Florida real estate agent is here to serve you!
What are REALTORS®?
The terms real estate agent and REALTOR® are often thought to be synonymous. However, in order to use the official designation and distinction of being a REALTOR®, a sales associate must be a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
The National Association of REALTORS® is North America's largest trade association. As of November 2008, it represented more than 1.2 million members.
The National Association of REALTORS® offers institutes, societies, and councils for its REALTORS® and its members are heavily involved in every aspect of the residential and commercial real estate industry.
Because the National Association of REALTORS® is a self-regulating entity, its members are sworn to adhere to a very strict code of ethics and standards of practice. Being a REALTOR® is an important distinction because membership affords an opportunity for a wide network of professionals who facilitate each others' professional development. The National Association of REALTOR® collectively conducts research, the results of which are made available to each member REALTOR®.
The National Association of REALTORS® is an historic organization founded in 1908. I began with 120 members.
The National Association of REALTORS® is made up of residential and commercial REALTORS® who are:
- property managers
- and more
National Association of REALTORS® members participate in more than 1,700 local associations and boards. The organization claims 54 state and territory associations of REALTORS®.
The National Association of REALTORS® is a powerful entity when it comes to dealing with government and lawmakers. The organization is committed to "the purpose of preserving the free enterprise system and the right to own real property," according to the NAR's Website at [http://www.realtor.com].
What IS a Florida Real Estate Agent?
Very simply put, a real estate agent is a licensed professional who helps people conduct real estate transactions in the purchase and disposition of property. Sounds simple, doesn't it? In fact, the world of legal property transactions can be complicated even for a real estate agent. There are many laws, codes and ordinances for a real estate agent to memorize.
Most states require that prospective a prospective real estate agent take classes and pass a real estate licensing exam in order to become a real estate agent. This is important because property buyers and sellers count on real estate agents to know and understand laws and processes in order to represent them fairly and in good faith.
In addition to assisting in the buying and selling of property, a real estate agent may be called upon for property management. Negotiating leases and property rentals are common practices of most Florida real estate agents.
What Training is Required to Become a Florida Real Estate Agent?
In order to become a Florida real estate agent, a prospective real estate agent must have a high school diploma, according to the Florida Association of Realtors (FAR) [http://www.floridarealtors.org/Education/LicensingRequirements/index.cfm]
A 63-hour real estate agent or sales associate pre-license course is required. Once the prospective real estate agent passes the pre-license exam, it's on to the state's real estate sales associate license exam.
A real estate agent in Florida is commonly referred to as a real estate sales associate. A prospective real estate agent is required to take a 45-hour post-license course within the first renewal cycle.
Once a Florida real estate agent has been licensed for a full year, that person can take a 72-hour broker pre-license course. Once the prospective broker passes the course's final exam, he or she can go on to take the Florida real estate broker license exam.
A 60-hour post license course - which can be completed in two 30-hour sessions - must be completed within the licensee's first renewal cycle.
Anyone who is approved to practice law in Florida is exempt from the pre-license education requirement, according to the FAR.
Find a Real Estate Agent with Additional Training and Certifications
Although the training and licensing process for Florida real estate agents is intense, RE/MAX Premier Group recommends you seek a real estate agent who constantly seeks more and better education.
RE/MAX Premier Group associates stay in tune with new market strategies and constantly train to improve processes and results for you! Ask about your real estate agent's training and certification.