Pre-Construction. To be built. Vacant Land For Sale or Owner Build to Suit. Near I-275, Perry Harvey Park, Encore Mixed Use Development, and future Intermodal Station. CBD Zoning is the best zoning in Downtown. Many By Right Permitted Uses including Medical Marijuana Dispensary, Residential, Office, Hotel, Event Venue, Restaurant, Retail and More. Medical Marijuana Dispensary must be 500' away from a school. The nearest school is greater than 500' away and therefore the site complies with the requirement. Specialty Uses like Self Storage are allowed with approval of Special Use Permit. Self Storage requires the inclusion of multifamily into the project. Retail Building with Medical Marijuana, Coffee Shop and Restaurant would be a great Build to Suit option. City of Tampa Medical Marijuana Dispensary Zoning Code Information available upon request. Parking could be implemented on site, on street, or even at public parking lot immediately adjacent to the lot.
- Special Listing Conditions None
- Subdivision Name EMERY AND SIMMONS ADDITION
- Year Built 2020
- Zoning CBD-1
- New Construction Yn 1
- Business Type Medical,Mixed,Professional/Office,Restaurant,Retail
- Tax Annual Amount $247
- Additional Parcels Description .
- Additional Parcels YN 1
- Adjoining Property Commercial,Undeveloped,Vacant
- Community Features Expressway, Sidewalk
- County Or Parish Hillsborough
- Parking Features 1 to 5 Spaces, Curb Parking, Other
- Building Area Source Owner
- Building Area Total 5,500
- Construction Materials Other, Stucco
- Heating Central
- Lot Size Acres 0.33
- Lot Size Dimensions 34.0X40.0
- Lot Features Central Business District, Corner Lot, Historic District, Sidewalk
- Lot Size Square Feet 14434
- Property Condition Pre-Construction
- Road Frontage Type Business District,City Street,Main Throrughfare
- Total Acreage Up to 10, 889 Sq. Ft.
- Waterfront Yn 0
- Waterfront Feet Total 0
- Water View Yn 0
- Water Access Yn 0
- Water Extras Yn 0
- Total Num Buildings 1
Jason MishurSales Associate
RE/MAX PREMIER GROUPDirect: 813-509-9184
33602 (TAMPA) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $4,000,000|
|3/3/2019 11:13:00 AM|
Listing information provided in part by the IDX Program of My Florida Regional MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Data last updated on 5/25/2019 4:48:13 PM.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.